Please use the form below to contact Aaron Shepard. This lets him hide his email address from spammers! (If you just want to ask for the address, be sure to tell him why you need it.)
Please note: Aaron greatly appreciates comments and bug reports, but he CANNOT
- Consider offers of marriage.
- Offer consulting, mentoring, or other private guidance, paid or unpaid.
- Send, recommend, or help locate materials not found here or related to one of his postings.
- Fill orders for his books.
- Discuss fulfilling book orders or sending review copies through Amazon’s Super Saver Shipping.
- Sign email petitions.
- Respond to appeals to “improve” his book covers.
- Answer more than two interview questions for a roundup article.
- Answer more than three interview questions for anyone who has not read the discussed book.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Word or other Microsoft products.
- Trade links.
- Take part in teleseminars, podcasts, or other audio interviews or exchanges.
- Design your book or sell you a template.
- Help transfer millions of dollars from secret Nigerian bank accounts.
For general help or advice, please submit your question to one of the following Yahoo! groups. If you’re asking about a problem with any of your published books, be sure to identify them! Otherwise, troubleshooting may be difficult or impossible.
- pod_publishers—For self publishing through POD publisher services like Lightning Source.
- Self-Publishing—For general self publishing.
Also, you do not need special permission to link to this site. And if you’re asking whether or where something is on this site, please first try a search.
If you can’t reach Aaron through this form, you can send mail to
1117 N. Garden St., Apt. 302
Bellingham, WA 98225
In case none of the above makes it clear—and apparently it sometimes does not—Aaron cannot help to publish or market your book and does not provide any kind of “services” to authors. He is a self publisher—meaning he publishes himself, not you. If you want help with publishing or marketing, please read Aaron’s books. That’s why he writes and publishes them!